[PW] Higher Education Directory (HEP) for early 90s

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Thu Aug 27 16:38:16 PDT 2015

There's some information on the Wikipedia page -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_University_%28Tennessee%29
including a link to a bankruptcy notice that says:

"17 According to his deposition testimony, Craven Sumerell was
the sole stockholder and an officer and director of Bristol
College Corporation d/b/a Bristol University, a school of higher
learning with campuses in Bristol and Knoxville, Tennessee and
Indianapolis, Indiana. Mrs. Sumerell was the only other officer
and director. Mr. Sumerell testified that the school closed on
April 29, 1994, although the corporation has never been legally dissolved."

A couple of other presidents are listed, but they are before 1989.

Dana Dalrymple, Managing Librarian
Spokane Public Library
Read. Learn. Discover.