[PW] Higher Education Directory (HEP) for early 90s

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:30:55 PDT 2015

I have a patron who is trying to find who was on the Board of Trustees or
major faculty for Bristol University (Bristol College) of Bristol,
Tennessee.  The school went under in 1994. We had a folder full of
clippings from the time in question but someone has apparently "liberated"
them and our paper doesn't have an index for that time period.  We have no
annuals or other material.  We know the president was Craig Summerall and
that's about it.   The Tennessee Higher Education Commission has the old
transcripts but apparently not an officials list.  I was told that the
Higher Education Directory might list that, but the remaining local
colleges just have current year, hence my query.

Thanks for any help you may offer!

Jeanne
--
Bristol Public Library