[PW] 2 baseball books

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:35:18 PDT 2015

For the second book, I had a pictorial history of baseball back in
the 1970's, but I'm not sure of the title.   All I can remember is I
think the first words in were "Zack Wheat!" And it had images from
the earliest days of baseball.

I think it might have been Illustrated History of Baseball by Robert
Smith (1973).

I found an image of the Robert Smith book without a cover, and it is green.

http://www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9780448020815/15458290113

Or if not that, maybe it was The Story of Baseball A Completely
Illustrated and Exciting History of America's National Game, by John
M. Rosenburg (1974).

Bill Davis