[PW] 2 baseball books

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 24 17:23:22 PDT 2015

Try the Giamatti Research Center at the National Baseball Hall of Fame:

     National Baseball Hall of Fame
      Giamatti Research Center
      25 Main Street
      Cooperstown, NY 13326

Email     research at baseballhall.org

Phone     607-547-0330 or 0335

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor-at-Large,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000