[PW] Thank you! (was: source of quote: "The heart that gives, gathers")

Sally Waters WATERS at law.stetson.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:16:52 PDT 2015

Garson, thank you so much for your help!  I passed along the information you found, and they decided to go with "Author Unknown", which I guess is kind of like the duct tape of quotation attribution - it fixes everything! Thanks again - and have a Happy May!

Sally
Sally G. Waters
Reference Librarian
Dolly & Homer Hand Law Library