[PW] The Hill Wars of the Korean Conflict

Ellen Cousins ellen at smithie.com
Thu Apr 30 22:59:43 PDT 2015

Thanks Bill, for finishing what I started. For a more detailed
description of the Hill 185 area:

The New Breed The History Of The U S Marines In Korea
by Andrew Geer
Published 1952

https://archive.org/details/newbreedthehisto011735mbp

Hill 185 is discussed specifically on p.198ff. There exist many accounts
of battle from the area, but this one describes the area better than most.

Ellen C.