[PW] The Hill Wars of the Korean Conflict

Tiar, Marc MTiar at washoecounty.us
Thu Apr 30 15:32:23 PDT 2015

Hoping one of you kind folks has this book on shelf and would be willing to take a few minutes to look something up for me, perhaps email/fax a couple pages if you find anything useful.

This is the item:
https://www.worldcat.org/title/hill-wars-of-the-korean-conflict-a-dictionary-of-hills-outposts-and-other-sites-of-military-action/oclc/61229774

Trying to find a map or description telling where "Hill 185" was.  It appears in descriptions as "near Kamil-ni", where Darwin Kyle was killed in combat.  (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_K._Kyle for the typical account).  Can't find any references to Kamil-ni other than in reference to his death, we're trying to figure out where it was in Korea.

Other references welcome, this book just seemed potentially promising.

Thanks,
Marc Tiar
Washoe County Library