[PW] Far Country by Rudyard Kipling?

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:11:57 PDT 2015

Interestingly, someone was looking for the same work in 2007 as
reported in the Tampa Bay Times of Florida.

Article: Seeking: a photograph to remember
Authors: LINDA D. COLE and INGRID L. KOHLER
Date: June 16, 2007

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/06/16/Homes/Seeking__a_photograph.shtml

[Begin excerpt]
Also, many years ago Patricia's mother told her about a poem or short
story by Rudyard Kipling titled The Far Country, about a dying
soldier's visions on the battlefield. Patricia has tried to locate it
in the libraries of several states and in used or rare bookstores,
without luck. She'd like to copy yours, if you have it. Please call
(727) xxx-xxxx.
[End excerpt]

Garson