[PW] Far Country by Rudyard Kipling?

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:54:41 PDT 2015

Below is a discussion (of unknown reliability) of the short story that
appeared in a self-published book. If the story was published under
another title this description may help.

Title: The Real Far Country: The Return
Authors: Duane Heppner, Duane Heppner & Rebazar Tarzs
Publisher: Xlibris Corporation, 2008

[Begin excerpt]
Rudyard Kipling once wrote a story about a boy who had a glimpse of
The Unseen Worlds. Occasionally he would see a vision of the 'beyond'
as he progressed into manhood. He yearned to enter this 'unseen
reality,' but had no way except through death. When dying on a
battlefield in World War 1, he again sees the vision and knows that it
will be his time to enter. Kipling called his story 'The Far Country.'
[End excerpt]

Garson