[PW] Far Country by Rudyard Kipling?

Laura.Henry at wakegov.com Laura.Henry at wakegov.com
Tue Apr 28 08:50:53 PDT 2015

I found it in electronic format at the Internet Archive:
https://archive.org/details/farcountry017342mbp .

It's available for download as EPUB, Kindle and PDF, among other formats.
Cat Henry
Digital Librarian
Wake County Public Libraries
laura.henry at wakegov.com

From:   <Adriana.Topel at myClearwater.com>
To:     <list at project-wombat.org>
Date:   04/28/2015 11:37 AM
Subject:        [PW] Far Country by Rudyard Kipling?
Sent by:        "Project-Wombat"
<project-wombat-bounces at lists.project-wombat.org>

Hello!

Our patron is looking  for The Far Country by Rudyard Kipling.  We found
references to the work online but not the full text and we've looked in
all our collected works of Kipling with no success.  We?re wondering if it
was published under a different title.  Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Adriana Topel

Clearwater Main Library

100 N. Osceola Avenue

Clearwater, FL 33755

Project Wombat - Project-Wombat
list at project-wombat.org
http://www.project-wombat.org/

E-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties unless
made confidential under applicable law.