[PW] Ethiopian blackness; debts to society

Thomas Fuller tdruryfuller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:47:18 PDT 2015

"*O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!                   *

* It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night Like a rich jewel in an
Ethiop's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear! So shows a snowy
dove trooping with crows, As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows."*

*Romeo and Juliet, Act I, scene v*

*"Why shouldn't the American people take half my money from me?  I took all
of it from them."*

*Edward A. Filene (see Fred's book for attribution information)*

*-- Tom, thinking idle thoughts*