[PW] ? "Bird Sings" Quote (Quotation Query #729)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:06:19 PDT 2015

Great work, Karen Stewart, Jay Dillon, and Donna Burton. Below are
some of the citations I posted to another mailing list back on April
10th. Perhaps they will suggest search query ideas for other W0mbats.
Some instances have a two part structure that is similar to the target
quotation, and the theme is comparable, but none is a strong match.