[PW] Place to purchase sheet music for "I'll Still Need Your Shoulder" by Samantha Lundrum

Amy Manion amyman at aurora.edu
Mon Apr 13 23:18:50 PDT 2015

Brian:

Thank you very much for pointing out the incorrectly spelled name. I tried replicating your search on Google so I could share a link with the patron, and even with the name corrected, I couldn't find a place to purchase the sheet music. The first hit I get on Google with your search is to http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/search?Ntt=I%27ll+Still+Need+Your+Shoulder+Samantha+Landrum, but none of the 15 items in that link actually have the sheet music to that song. I checked several pages of results of the Google search with no luck. Could you share a link to one of the other online sources you found that will allow my patron to purchase the sheet music? Thanks.

Amy