[PW] Urgent Need for Search of CD-ROM of OED 2nd Edition

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:15:55 PDT 2015

Maybe Fred is searching for an "easter egg" that can only be revealed
by running the program on the CD-ROM of the 2nd edition. Here is a
wild and unlikely guess: an easter egg is revealed when you search for
"easter egg" on Easter day?

(If the reader is wondering about the use of "easter egg" in the text
above here is sense 2 of Merriam Webster's definition of "easter egg":
a hidden feature in a commercially released product (as software or a
DVD) )

Garson