[PW] Fw: [Rara-Avis] Joe Lansdale talks with the Green Hand Bookshop - video available if you missed it!

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 01:43:22 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Souliere <michelle.souliere at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 9:44 PM
Subject: Joe Lansdale talks with the Green Hand Bookshop - video available if you missed it!
To: <michellesouliere at gmail.com>

Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for registering for our author talk with Joe R. Lansdale this evening.  I have uploaded the recording of the talk to YouTube, so if you missed the whole thing (or just part of it), now you can watch it altogether.  Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/2jvD0qJP3Iw
Please feel free to share the video link, and if you would like a signed copy of Joe's new book, Born for Trouble, we'd be happy to help you with that, just pop over to our website here:https://greenhandbookshop.com/products/hap-leonard-born-for-trouble-by-joe-r-lansdale-signed
Happy spring, everyone, and happy reading!  :)Michelle Souliere, OwnerGreen Hand BookshopPortland, Mainehttps://www.greenhandbookshop.com
https://www.facebook.com/greenhandbooks/
https://www.instagram.com/greenhandbooks/
fwd TM