[PW] Cosmopolitan Magazine, 1899-1900

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 11:28:51 PDT 2022

Hello,
  I am looking for a full-page ad that appeared in Hearst's 'Cosmopolitan Magazine' around 1899-1900. It showed a hand - holding 3 disc records vertically. It was placed by the National Gram-o-phone Co.
  When I went onto Archive.org and they certainly have a lot of them, I noticed that only the text (articles) were a part of their database.There were NO ads, as usually included in such sections (at the back of each monthly issue?).
  Is there a better Online source for this magazine, which includes the Advertising Sections?
Thanks!
Allen
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com