[PW] Trans-Atlantic ship 1881?

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 15:04:39 PST 2022

Thank you very much, Katherine. For some reason (on Ancestry), I only was able to access the first page, not 4. So the 3 extra pages are good to have (from FamilySearch).
  I do notice a handwritten "code" at the top of Page One of the PP Application: it looks like "Pa   April 18/81",  The "18" is the date (day), not the year, that is, 'April Eighteenth, 1881.'
  Does anyone know if this is a reference to when he actually sailed? What would that "Pa" stand for, 'Passenger' or 'Passed,' or ??
BestAllen
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com