[PW] Washington Post question/

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:25:07 PST 2022

Hi,       Thanks very much for this citation - it is briefer than I had imagined, but very helpful since Berliner had just traveled to England at the end of April for business. It verifies the ship's manifest (Teutonic), as I increasingly have to do with errors on Ancestry.com.
 It would be Berliner who introduced the famous trademark of the dog and gramophone into America in 1900. I am trying to establish an accurate timeline for that enterprise. Too many sources get it wrong...
Thanks again!
Allen
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com