[PW] 1899 shipping schedule of the Teutonic

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 15:58:03 PST 2022

Hi Debby,
   Thank you for this info. Although this particular scan is somewhat tangled, the date agrees with the "Belfast News-Letter of Mar 30, 1899, p. 7. That is, the 'Teutonic' arrived in Liverpool on Wed, Mar 29, 1899. (after a trip of about 7 days). The big excitement in the BNL article involved the "sighting of an iceberg" on the 25th.
  Much appreciated.
Allen
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com