[PW] David Ingram and Associates

Brian Whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 11:19:23 PST 2022

 I noticed an abandoned Copyright on this slogan, and the following name matches
 * "Charitable Organizations & Foundations, Training, Education" in West Palm Beach, * A home Builder in Homewood Alabama, * Unknown business in Ottawa, Ontario, * Dr. Ingram & Associates is a General Dental Practice located in Barrington, Illinois,
Not much help there, I am afraid.