[PW] David Ingram and Associates

John Baker jb5911 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 09:22:00 PST 2022

“Common sense. Uncommon results.” was a Fidelity service mark. According to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office records, it was first used in commerce 19891116 and was abandoned March 22, 1994. The phrase was also used for two later service marks by apparently unrelated registrants, and those marks have also been abandoned.

There are some small businesses named David Ingram and Associates, but I don’t know which, if any, of them is connected to the phrase.

John Baker