[PW] Word Value Doubling

Sten Thaning sten at thaning.se
Wed Feb 9 14:16:41 PST 2022

There is a webpage that seems to do what you want:

https://www.dcode.fr/word-value <https://www.dcode.fr/word-value>

Using the "Word from Value Calculator" function, it gave me hundreds of words, including "schenck, seeding, senegal, shaffer, shafted, siberia, slicked, sniffed, stacked"

Sanity test:
Stacked(1) = 19+20+1+3+11+5+4=63
Stacked(2) = 8+7+26+24+16+22+23=126

 - Sten