[PW] Examples of Pair Isograms

nichael @sover.net nichael at sover.net
Tue Feb 1 11:38:17 PST 2022

If I could suggest one other (slightly interesting) example:  caracara

 - As a single word "caracara" is both a genus and a family of birds typically found
 in Latin America, one species of which, the crested caracara, is the National bird
 of Mexico.

 - Also, as two words, "cara cara" is a type of navel orange (to which my wife
 recently introduced me; they're actually quite good).

 Nichael