[PW] Mystery title sought

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:17:08 PST 2022

This one seems close, and it's shelved in New Books. But the honeymoon
is in Scotland, not England, and "includes recipes" is near the top,
not bottom, of the cover.

https://nrhtx.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=238140
- A scone of contention / Lucy Burdette - Food critic Hayley Snow and
her groom, police detective Nathan Bransford, thought Scotland was the
ideal destination for two newlyweds....