[PW] Looking for short story I want to reread.

Shakespear's Forest Orator henryvipt2activscii at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 15:48:48 PST 2021

Sorry Ken.  No memories of that here.  Wish you well on it!
Wayne

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 04:28, Ken Hanshe <kenhan1114 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all.

I read this story some time ago, so here's a rough idea of the plot.

A (I believe) man goes into a bookstore every day to just reae. I think
it's the same book he keeps reading.  Agitation grows among the staff as
this continues and I think he is asked to buy the book if he wants to
keep reading it.

Does anyone have any idea what story this is and the author?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Project Wombat - Project-Wombat-FM
list at project-wombat.org