[PW] Looking for the title of a book

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 07:53:21 PST 2021

Neither of these checks all the boxes, but they seem close:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/64695.Death_on_the_Family_Tree -
"Now Katharine's saddled with her Aunt's worldly belongings—mostly
knickknacks destined for the dumpster. But there's a priceless Celtic
necklace among the dross...Lucy's artifacts are stolen, and the main
suspect turns up dead..."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25159369-illicit-artifacts - "Jil,
a private investigator, returns to her beloved foster mother Elise's
house upon her death to arrange for her funeral and settle her
affairs. But something isn't quite right...Her house feels like it's
been broken into but nothing valuable is missing....except, perhaps, a
fake painting."