[PW] Source of Quotation that begins "Some people mirror our darkness" circa 1990s

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:17:21 PDT 2021

The bit in quotation marks should read "hooks" rather than "hoops." It is
not from Shakespeare, but an 1848 essay by Horace Greeley.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>

*LinkedIn profile <http://linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*