[PW] Looking for book - "corporate welfare" expose

hivolbill at gmail.com hivolbill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:32:59 PDT 2021

Her memory might be faulty.  You might get a copy of  Free Ride: The
Tax-Exempt Economy (1993) by Gilbert M. Gaul and Neill A. Borowski
and show it to your patron to see if that's what she remembers.  It
grew out of articles Gaul wrote for The Philadelphia Enquirer, and
news articles from that time mention the Disney fireworks.

Bill Davis