[PW] John von Neumann

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:33:13 PDT 2021

A catalog from the American Mathematical Society states that a
pertinent collection of letters were printed in 2005. The work
contains a 38 page section of "Introductory Comments". This does not
quite fit your request, and you probably already know about this book,
but other list members might be interested.

John von Neumann:
Selected Letters
Miklós Rédei, Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary, Editor
History of Mathematics, Volume 27
2005; 301 pp.; hardcover; ISBN: 978-0-8218-3776-4; List US$59; AMS
members US$47; Order code: HMATH/27

http://www.ams.org/bookstore/pspdf/his-mat-catalog-web.pdf

Garson O'Toole