[PW] John von Neumann

Debra Andreadis andreadisd at denison.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:13:52 PDT 2021

Here is a citation to a recent book by an author that has also written some
articles about John Von Neumann, so that might be a starting point. If a
comprehensive biography came out in 1999, it might be that new items will
tend to be more focussed on specific aspects of his work.

Priestley, Mark. Routines of Substitution: John Von Neumann’s Work on
Software Development, 1945–1948. Springer International Publishing, Cham,
doi:10.1007/978-3-319-91671-2.

Debby Andreadis

Debra Andreadis, MS, MSIS
Deputy Director
Denison University Libraries
Granville OH 43023
Phone: 740-587-5653
andreadisd at denison.edu
https://denisonuappointments.as.me/debbyandreadis
she/her/hers

Get your questions answered--
https://denisonuappointments.as.me/library
https://denison.libanswers.com/

Quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." --
Margaret Mead