[PW] John von Neumann

Chris Zielinski chris at chriszielinski.com
Tue Jul 27 06:31:32 PDT 2021

Thanks Karen, but the Israel/Millan Gasca book published in 2009 is just an English translation of the Italian original from 1999 (issued in Spanish in 2001). The question remains, isn't there anybody working/hasn't anybody worked on a biography of John von Neumann this century?

Leads would be very welcome.

Best,

Chris

Chris Zielinski