[PW] John von Neumann

Karen Weiss ktvkweiss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:57:34 PDT 2021

Wikipedia lists a biography published in 2009.

The World as a Mathematical Game: John Von Neumann and Twentieth Century Science
by Giorgio Israel <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1338474.Giorgio_Israel>,  Ana Millán Gasca <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2819921.Ana_Mill_n_Gasca>
Published March 13th 2009 by Birkhauser
first published in 2008.

Bibliographic data from Goodreads.  I quote:  "This book provides the first comprehensive scientific and intellectual biography of John von Neumann, a man who perhaps more than any other is representative of twentieth century science.”

Karen Weiss