[PW] Looking for a fantasy magic book.

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:31:36 PDT 2021

Maybe this series?

http://www.royalinstituteofmagic.com/books/books-1-elizabeths-legacy/

Two years after his parents’ sudden disappearance, Ben Greenwood
stumbles upon a cryptic letter that could shed some light on their
whereabouts. But before he can track them down, he’ll need to find the
mysterious organization that sent the letter:

The Royal Institute of Magic.

To succeed, Ben will have to navigate a land filled with fantastic
creatures and Spellshooters, where magic can be bought and sold, to
unravel an ancient family secret that could hold the key to defeating
an evil the Institute has been fighting for the last five hundred
years. Elizabeth's Legacy is the first book in the Royal Institute of
Magic series.