[PW] Looking for a fantasy magic book.

Chris Kelleher ckelleher1312 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:14:18 PDT 2021

It’s been a few years since I read some of the books. I believe there was
around four at the time. The basic premise is a boy and his friend set out
looking for the boys parents. They find there way into a building that
leads them into a world of magic. They join a prestigious magic school with
help from an old friend of the boys parents. After one or two books I think
it is revealed that the world is in great peril and this boy, his friend
and I believe an elf girl go out in search of magical armour in order to
defeat a very powerful king. The magic system was interesting. They used a
type of gun that stored spells in the form of orbs. The user concentrates
on how the spell works in order to cast it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.