[PW] The things of nature do not really belong to us . . . attributed to Oscar Wilde

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:43:30 PDT 2021

Apologies to those who are unable to see the updated Quote
Investigator (QI) article. Unfortunately, the updated version is not
visible to all visitors yet. When I visit with the Chrome mobile
browser or the Safari mobile browser the updated article is displayed
to me, but when I visit with the Microsoft Edge desktop browser the
old version of the article is displayed.

The QI website uses a distributed content delivery system. I have
tried to flush the cached articles, but it does not work. Currently, I
do not know how to force a global update through the content delivery
system. Also, if your internet service provider (ISP) is caching
articles then I cannot force an update of  the ISP cache.

This problem is aggravating.

Garson