[PW] Saturday Eve Post digitized (1900)?

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:39:10 PDT 2021

As so often is the case, the answer was at the Hathi Trust. The news item
is in the "Oddities and Novelties of Every-Day Science" column in the issue
of September 15, 1900:
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uiug.30112064751768?urlappend=%3Bseq=240.

I hope this helps!

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>

* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*