[PW] Saturday Eve Post digitized (1900)?

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 16:13:39 PDT 2021

Hi,
  I am looking at an old newspaper article (in the Baltimore Sun) for Sep 18, 1900 (p. 8).
The title of the article is "The Celluloid Cylinder" and the subject matter concerns the first unbreakable sound recording in the US.
The emphasis was on its use in advertising, cigar cutters, and coin-operated phonographs.  (well, who knew?)
 At the very end of the article, it stated that the content was from, tada, "The Saturday Evening Post." [a recent/current issue]
  I'm hoping that the Weekly magazine might have more info than the derivative newspaper article.
  Is anyone able to do a digital search, around Sep 1900, for the 'Saturday Evening Post,' which might have the original story (text and/or illus)?
Much thanks!
Allen K.
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com