[PW] Need to find an author

Towse my.cache at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:55:15 PDT 2021

"and two horses, enormous creatures with powerful flanks, one after the
other, their legs tucked close to their bodies, each well-shaped head
lowered like a camel’s, by sheer strength of buttocking squeezed out
through the door hole which they filled entirely."

A Country Doctor

by Franz Kafka, translated by Willa and Edwin Muir