[PW] Where are JewBerries from

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:26:55 PDT 2021

Hi. I thing it's from the Reynard the Fox is a literary cycle
The hero rolls excrement into balls and sells it to jews as berries.
This whole we have to destroy al evidence of antisemitism because if we let people see examples of antisemitism it will normalize anti-semitism.
People that haven't seen examples of the Nazi hating the Jews will believe the Nazi's when that say Anti-Nazi are just saying Nazis hate the Jews to justify Nazi Punching.
Because the undecide will ask us for the evidence that Nazi's hate Jews  and we'll say, "We had to destroy it because it's to dangerous." and then they will say, "Where is your evidence that We Hate Nazi's" and they'll point to the Nazi Punching and then that will go "All the evidence says that Anti-Nazi's hate the Nazi's with no justification."
But it's a noble sacrifice to become the new Nazis if it means getting rid of the current Nazis.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.