[PW] American Record Guide?

Allen Koenigsberg allenamet at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 14:16:47 PDT 2021

Hello,
   I have been trying, without much success, to get an old article by Angus Joss, which supposedly appeared in Vol. 12 (1945?) of the 'American Record Guide.'
 The subject matter involved the history of the Celluloid Cylinder Record and its inventor, a man named Thomas Lambert. There was even a line-cut of the man himself in the article.
  Does someone have better access to this item than I - any format is acceptable, pdf, xerox, or ?
  Thanks very much indeed. It was America's first unbreakable recording and I have found some.  ;-)
Allen K.
Allen Koenigsberg
allenamet at aol.com
718-941-6835.