[PW] three old questions, again

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:58:19 PST 2021

Mark,

If I'm understanding the first question correctly, this solution has
been implemented in a lot of places, but may have caused more problems
than it solved. Wikipedia says that it "caused gridlock in some cities
where it was implemented, such as New York City, where congestion
increased due to longer wait times for lights."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedestrian_scramble)

smc