[PW] Found Re: Country and Capital City

Lawrence Currie currielw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:04:59 PST 2021

I'm afraid I had the wrong starting point for this question.  It turns out
that the word is not lachrymation, but instead is clairvoyants.  That leads
to the country Ivory Coast and the capital city of Yamoussoukra, which, if
you add an a at the end, gives you the vegetable yam at the beginning and
okra at the end.

--
Lawrence (Larry) Currie
3090 Glascock St. #319