[PW] Do you imagine articles on subjects your knowledgeable say more than you do?

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 03:43:32 PST 2020

Hello Wombats.
I was watching YouTube(I thought it was "Marty Lobdell - Study Less Study Smart" or "LEADERSHIP LAB: The Craft of Writing Effectively")

and the guy said you should have someone that doesn't know the subject read your paper because if you're knowledgeable about the subject of the paper you'll imagine it said more than it actual does.
Any one heard that before?

I'm also looking is there is any proper research on it but I'll be satisfied for ant proof i didn't just dream it.

Thanks for your time,Alta

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.