[PW] Ford Madox Ford quotation

Barbara Schmidt schmidtbrb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:29:52 PST 2020

A google advanced book search brings up PUCK,  vol. 76 but the preview is a
tiny snippet and I am unable to see the quote in question. Perhaps some
library that holds the original can take a look —

https://books.google.com/books?id=yO8wAQAAMAAJ&q=%22Marry+to+continue+the+conversation%22&dq=%22Marry+to+continue+the+conversation%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiNjLHipJntAhUBC6wKHdxZC5oQ6AEwBHoECAEQAg

Barb