[PW] Ford Madox Ford quotation

Mary Capps maryccapps at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:01:43 PST 2020

Apparently, Julian Barnes in "Levels of Life" attributes "You marry to
continue the conversation" from a conversation with Ford. There are several
references to that, but the most recent one I found was here:
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2012/aug/24/julian-barnes-parades-end-ford-madox-ford

Mary C. Capps, MSIS

*You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence. That's been the main reason for our policy of hiring wild
animals as librarians.* - Monty Python's Flying Circus