[PW] Fred Esmelton, actor of silent movies and early talkies

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Wed Nov 18 23:42:24 PST 2020

On 19/11/20 18:30, Donna Halper wrote:
> I've also found a few biographical tidbits that aren't on sites like
> Wikipedia. For example, in his final years, 1930-1931, he ran a catering
> service in Hollywood, in addition to the occasional film role. Do you want
> me to keep looking?

Oh boy, yes please!

This is something currently consuming my mother-in-law and my daughters as a
common project. After learning from her grandmother that
great-great-great-great uncle Fred was a Hollywood actor, our youngest has
decided to use Fred Esmelton as her topic for her class presentation.

We're 5 weeks away from Christmas; more than enough time to produce a PDF
and maybe have a print-on-demand run distributed at our Christmas dinner.

Excited thanks,
Javier + Helen