[PW] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2020

Daria Phair dphair at prattlibrary.org
Mon Nov 16 22:19:40 PST 2020

Mark Zuckerberg to Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary for GW Bush, on
May 28, 2020:  "I just believe strongly that Facebook shouldn’t be the
arbiter of truth of everything that people say online.”  Then, he proceeded
to censor conservatives on Facebook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7SgOZ2nEs

Daria Phair
Fine Arts Department