[PW] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2020

Sue Kamm susankamm at att.net
Sat Nov 7 21:54:17 PST 2020

Joe Kelly's "Nice swing, bitch!" after striking out Asterisks' Carlos
Correa.
https://brobible.com/sports/article/dodgers-pitcher-joe-kelly-carlos-correa-
nice-swing/

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net