[PW] Grimm's Fairy Tales

Charlotte Rowell crowell at biblio.org
Thu Oct 15 13:34:03 PDT 2020

Any of the Andrew Lang fairy tales in the color series (Red Fairy Book,
Blue Fairy Book etc.)
Best of the 19th century tales in English.
Charlotte R.
Seymour PL

Charlotte Rowell
ill
crowell at biblio.org
Seymour Library (C-car K166)
46 Church St.
Seymour, CT 06483

This request complies with 108 (g) (2) guidelines and other provisions of
copyright laws.