[PW] Grimm's Fairy Tales

Colleen Kelly [Staff] kellyco at hdsb.ca
Wed Oct 14 17:33:35 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone, my nephew is in Grade 4 and is fascinated by the original
Grimm's Fairy Tales. I'm trying to find an edition for him that stays true
to the original stories and doesn't 'Disney' them up. And he doesn't shy
away from reading above his level! Suggestions would be greatly
appreciated, thank you!

Colleen

We're your library.  You can ask us anything.

Colleen Kelly, LIT
Online/Web Library Technician
Library Services
Halton District School Board
2050 Guelph Line
Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
http://www.hdsb.ca/library

"Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
~Charles Frazier

--
This e-mail and any attachments are the property of the Halton District
School Board and are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may